ESRI ArcGIS Desktop 10
Faculty & Staff of Bowie State,Coppin, Frostburg State, Salisbury State, Towson State, UMBC, UMES and UMCP institutions for departmental use
IMPORTANT: License file information
A license file is REQUIRED to run this software.
If you have a v10.0 License, please specify what license level you require in the "Additional Comments" section of your order.
If you have a v9.3 License, please put the following information in the "Additional Comments" section of your order, or send to David Arsenault at email@example.com.
- Arc Editor
- Arc View
- Arc Info
- Computer Model
- Host name
- Number of licenses
- Name of end-user
- Physical Address (this is the MAC address)
The majority of the above information can be found by opening your Command Prompt and typing ipconfig /all. If you need assistance, please contact your department's technical support.
If you fail to provide this information at the time of your order, your software WILL NOT WORK. Please allow at least 3 business days for license file to be generated.
ArcGIS 10 package includes:
- ArcGIS Desktop: ArcView, ArcEditor, ArcInfo
- ArcGIS Tutorial Data
- ArcGIS License Manager
- ArcSDE for Microsoft SQL Server Express
- ArcReader for Windows
- ArcGIS Desktop Developer Resources for Windows
- ArcGIS VBA Resources for Developers
- ArcGIS Desktop Software Developer Kit (SDK) for the Microsoft .NET Framework
- ArcGIS Desktop SDK for Visual Basic 6
- ArcGIS Desktop SDK for Visual C++
- EXTENSIONS: 3D Analyst, Schematics, ArcPress, ArcScan, ArcStorm, COGO, Geostatistical Analyst, Maplex, Network Analyst, PLTS Foundation, PLTS GISDataReviewer, PLTS MPS and Atlas, PLTS Mapping Agency, Publisher, Spatial Analyst, StreetMap, Survey Analyst, TIFFLZW, Tracking Analyst
ArcGIS is a family of software products that form a complete, single, integrated system for geographic data creation, management, integration, and analysis.
For more information, please visit ESRI.